[MPlayer-users] Portable Linux MPlayer

Cedric Malitte cedric.malitte at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:07:36 CEST 2009

In a few words, it's late here,
you need the librairies
doing a ld on your executable will give you the library you need to run
mplayer
This said, I'm not sure you can have a portable mplayer this way
As far as I can remember, you should be able to have a portable version if
you build static the mplayer ie embed the librairies but I can't forsee if
this will work.
I'm not very used to linuxes, I'm from the BSD side...

But, you can try and tell us :)
Cedric