[MPlayer-users] reverse panscan

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 2 09:12:56 CEST 2009

HEllo,

I have a movie that was produced in 16:9 format but black horizontal bars
were added to it so it's now in 4:3 format. I would like to view it with
what the -panscan option does, but with cropping at top and bottom.

I can use -vf crop for now but is there any work on something like reverse
panscan option?

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...