[MPlayer-users] question about .RMVB

Koratsuki_Nijuuni leslie.ls at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
Thu Nov 26 22:26:18 CET 2009

No one will kick your butt man, you just want to finish the little
trouble with some file extension and video player, it´s easy just read
and google a little, and if you don´t have the answer ask the next
friend or email buddy, or the list of course...
> yes Rathann, ... apologise, guess you'd want to kick hard my butt  :-) ... as to
> how come a long time MPlayer's user don't know the basic fact that it is a Linux
> base application ! ... based on some responses yesterday, I realized that need
> to do some reading, .... and now I know that what I've been using so far is a
> Linux MPlayer via SMPlayer as front-end in Windows ..., sorry again to you all ...
> I'm just a novice user ... usually do only opening file, start, volume, pause, quit ...

Reminds me when I was a little boy... hahahahaah, just kidddin ´am 25.
> ... yes, ... but earlier today I got some guidance from another nice guy who sent
> direct to my email, .... I'll read it first and hopefully if I understand can try it in a few
> days time (tomorrow Friday is holiday here, so we have a long week-end to be away
> from laptop  :-) ...., and will share you the result ...
>
> Many thanks for your kind attention and support ...
>
> Regards, .... IU.

Cheers.

--
*Leslie León Sinclair