[MPlayer-users] Regression with VDPAU between SVN-r29809 and SVN-r29934 ?

jjluza at yahoo.fr jjluza at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 21 13:48:27 CET 2009

Hello.

First, sorry if I don't report this bug in the good place, but I can solve it
if I downgrade mplayer. Let me know if I'm wrong.
I think I encouter a regression with vdpau between SVN-r29809 and SVN-r29934
Most of video still work properly with vdpau.
But this stream does not work anymore :
http://86.64.138.230:8080/pctv_france_2

I put a dump of the stream in the ftp (I made a dump to be sure it's not
problem with network) :
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/stream-france2.dump

I have attached mplayer output with each SVN version and with environnement
variable found here :
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=abb3cfb677f53b937d926bef4fd8e2b0&t=123819
# If you use bash:
export VDPAU_TRACE=1
export VDPAU_NVIDIA_DEBUG=3

I run this kind of command :
/usr/bin/mplayer -vc ffh264vdpau -vo vdpau stream-france2.dump > mplayer-
ouput-SVN-r29809.log 2>&1

Oh I forgot to give my system information :
I run Debian Sid with mplayer-nogui package from Christian Marillat :
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/
And graphic card is Nvidia ION.

Let me know if I can give more information.
Regards,
JJ