[MPlayer-users] mencoder doesn't work with -vf remove-logo ?

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun Nov 15 10:43:46 CET 2009

> Unlike Oliver, I (and most-likely
> everyone else here) would simply have ignored your report and moved on.

As I do not know anything about MPlayer code (or programming in any
dialect of C for that matter) I usually can't help anyone who has tricky
questions or who has found a bug.

So from time to time I see my job in asking for needed additional
information to give the smart guys a chance to find out what issues other
people have ;-)

Greets,
Kiste (this is also my real-life nickname, but Oliver is ok if you like)