[MPlayer-users] DVDNAV problem: subtitles

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:35:36 CET 2009

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:44:22 +0100
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> Fixed. And yes, there are _really_ 8 subtitles,
> en, pt, en commentary, pt commentary and both for 4:3 and 16:9.

	Almost Reimar! Now with dvdnav:// I can only select the english
subtitle. With dvd://8 I can select all of them. I attached again the
logs.

> Testing of other DVDs after this change is welcome.
> -slang still does not work when used with the menu and not for a
> specific title.

	Ok, as soon as this particular dvd is fixed I will test all
others ;)

> Btw. did you also remove the audio streams? Because with that rip
> I curiously can only play the commentary audio for the main title
> (dvdnav://8)?
> I guess it doesn't show with normal DVDs, but I think that audio
> has the same issue as the subtitles had.

	Yes, I removed the audio because of the size... I left the
2-channel, but I forgot it was commentary. Next time I'll leave the
audio part.

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity