[MPlayer-users] A/V Sync Problems

Stefan zak256 at web.de
Sat May 30 15:57:11 CEST 2009

Stefan schrieb:
> Now I try to figure out the correct parameters for not splitting and
> encoding several streams at once. If anybody has a ready-to-go solution
> I would be glad to read it. And I am still working on telling ffmpeg
> what title, audio streams, etc. to use but this belongs into another list...
>
> I will post, if I find out how to do it.

Well, I managed to encode a vobfile (where A/V sync was fine) with
ffmpeg (newest svn-version) with the command:

ffmpeg -i input.vob -map 0:0 -map 0:2 -t 0:0:20 test.mkv

Still the resulting file is out-of-sync. It seems like no adjustment of
audio and video is done regarding the timestamp information in the vobfile.

I now have no further ideas on how to control this. Neither transcode,
nor mplayer or ffmpeg succeeded. Maybe there are some windows tools
which run nice with wine.

But if anyone else has any further suggestions, I would be glad to hear.

Thanks,
Stefan