[MPlayer-users] Question about capturing webcast radio stations

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:40:05 CEST 2009

JD pisze:

> Yes I tried that Capture. It does not capture.
> I still have to put the mic by the speakers,
> which produces terrible sound full of environmental
> noises. If I do not use  the mic, then it records
> nothing.

Did you used "ALSA:default" as an input device in Audacity or some ALSA
HW device?
As a second thought this may be that your card does not allow to record
from mixer device. It could be thet your sfx card does not have hardware
mixer device...

Can you record any system sound directly from your sfx card?

I could record with even gnome-sound-recorder from "intercept", "mix" or
"video" input device playback of mpg123, SMPlayer, MPlayer, system sound
test.

Enough about this - You should look after some URL of this stream - put
link here, maybe I could fetch it with GECKO Mediaplayer

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/