[MPlayer-users] SVN-r29317-4.3.3 - OpenAL, maybe bug with Subwoofer or..?

Andreas Allacher ghost_zero5 at gmx.at
Thu May 21 23:17:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

actually I couldn't find any other program to test my OpenAL configuration (is there any, if so which one?) so I am not sure if this is related to OpenAL configuration (though I set it to 5.1 format) or MPlayer BUT if I play for instance the chan-id.ogg - converted from chan-id.wav; converted because of the problem/bug I posted before (channel mismatch with 5.1 wav) - it works just fine with pulse or alsa output. HOWEVER, if I use OpenAL, all channels work fine EXCEPT subwoofer/lfe, that one seems to come out of more than one box simultanously.
--

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a