[MPlayer-users] RTVideo and x-rtvc1 codec ?

christian chr1123443 at gmx.de
Thu May 21 17:28:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

Does no one know something about this codecs ?

Is Microsoft the only one Company which uses them for their damn Windows Live Call. If there where a way to block the usage of the x-rtvc1 on Payload Type 121. Then the Messenger will use H264 on PT 34.

I think, ists better to give my MSN webcam recorder Project up.

I didnt like those trashy screen capture tools, so i tryed to write a recorder on Network Layer. But no one is
interested in that new WLM 2009 :-(

Greetings

Chris