[MPlayer-users] SEEK Bug report

Zuzu Corneliu corneliuzuzu at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 12:16:36 CEST 2009

Hi...I need urgent response to this bug....
THE SEEK FUNCTION DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY
This happens for ANY movie - the player is the problem - for instance - when I run command in cmd:
"D:\MPLAYER\MPlayer for Windows\MPlayer.exe" "E:\Movies\Stone of Destiny\Stardust.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND\dmd-stardust-cd2.avi" -ss 3
, the player doesn't seek to 3 seconds, instead it seeks to 7 => 4 seconds delay....I need the player to SEEK EXACTLY, and it's urgent
This happens to ANY movie - test it yourself, more - the seek mistakes not just for the 3 seconds positioning, but in lots of cases - for instance if I want to seek to 45 seconds, in goes to 49...I really need an EXACT seek function
If you could help me, please reply!
Thanks a lot in advance!