[MPlayer-users] mplayer hanging when no audio in stream

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat May 16 14:03:05 CEST 2009

On 05/16/2009 12:22 AM, Matthew Kwan wrote:

> Hi.
>
> We're attempting to stream live video from a customer's webcam.

You also seem to have just hijacked a thread. (One of your own threads,
as it happens, but the principle is still the same.)

If you did in fact intend this to be a continuation of the 'problem with
-ao pcm:file option' thread, then I apologize, though I do think that
having quoted something would have made more sense. If you intended it
to be a new thread, however, please repost it as such.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.