[MPlayer-users] panscan not working

Jake Briggs jakbri at coretech.co.nz
Thu May 14 05:23:01 CEST 2009

Jake Briggs wrote:

> Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> Only latest svn is supported on this mailing list.
>>
>> Carl Eugen
>
> Just to triple check, I used the command
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
>
> to get what I thought was the latest sources. Is this correct?
>
> I svn updated, and am in the middle of recompiling at the moment.

Right, I feel a little stupid - make install put the binary into
/usr/local/bin, but the ubuntu package version is in /usr/bin/. In my
defence, "which mplayer" told me it would run /usr/local/bin/mplayer but
I was actually running /usr/bin/mplayer. I am unsure how that happened,
but it looks like its all working now.

Thanks again for your help.

--

Jacob Briggs
Systems Engineer

Core Technology Limited
Level 1, NZX Centre
11 Cable Street
Wellington
Phone +64 4 801 2250

--

Private Object doAnythingConceivable(String whatToDo, Object whatToDoItWith) { .....