No subject

Fri Mar 27 11:03:12 CET 2009

would mean processing the .vob multiple times, once for each video and
audio track, then remuxing them.  Or am I misreading the man page?

In some research that I've done, it looks like a Windows tool named
VideoRedo has a Quick Stream Fix facility would fixup the reference
clock on streams like this,  But I have not, as yet, been able to find
a tool that would work on unix.

For the most part, I'm pretty happy with mplayer's -dumpstream
facility.  If I'm missing something here, though, it'd be great to
figure out what it was.

Any anyone has any recommendations on how to solve this problem, I'd
be appreciative.

mrc