[MPlayer-users] adapter option with gl2 output on windows

Morris Beverly morrisb at avpresentations.com
Tue Mar 31 02:13:58 CEST 2009

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 03:16:44PM -0400, Morris Beverly wrote:
>
>> Using the directx driver, I can use the -adapter option along
>> with -geometry to put the mplayer window wherever I want, but -adapter
>> doesn't appear to work with the gl2 driver, and the directx driver will
>> only display on one adapter at a time.
>>

> ?? According to the Microsoft documentation, with independent displays only
> the primary one is handled by the window manager, so I can't see how
> -adapter would be able to move the window to a different screen.

I thought that that was what the -adapter option was for, but in any
case I'm still trying to find a way to make the window appear where I
want in my "desktop space".  The point of all this is that I will have
projectors hooked up to the different outputs and want to be able to
show different videos on each projector.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can place the mplayer window
where I want with the gl or gl2 driver?

thanks for your patience,

morris