[MPlayer-users] vdpau: no menu possible, but why OSD?

Nicola Berndt nb at komeda-berlin.de
Mon Mar 23 12:12:35 CET 2009

Carl Eugen Hoyos schrieb:
> Nicola Berndt <nb <at> komeda-berlin.de> writes:
>
>> Somehow the OSD must work different from the
>> menu and the big question is, if the menu could/should maybe be modified
>> to use the same displaying-routines as the OSD.
>
> In case this really is the question (no question mark):
> Yes, menu should be fixed, the problem is known and you described it (more or
> less) accurately.
>
> [...]
>> So I am writing to the users list first, although I guess I should ask
>> on one of the developper lists. I am just not sure, wich would be the
>> right one. CVS?
>
> The users list is the right one as long as you don't want to send a patch.
>
> Carl Eugen

Hi Carl,

Thx for the reply. Do you know, what exactly is the internal difference
between the menu and the OSD? I am asking, because if it is a rather
small thing, I might know someone I could ask to look into it for me. If
it is a bigger issue and the menu would have to be completely rewritten,
I couldn't do anything and would have to wait and hope..

Best Regards,
../nico berndt