[MPlayer-users] divides screen in two parts with mplayer

Pierpaolo gullˆa sviluppo at audiias.com
Sun Mar 22 19:30:54 CET 2009

Hi guys ,

I'm using mplayer with ubuntu and debian an I'm searching a way for play
a video file whit mplayer in full screen mode , but under the video
files I want to put some text from a site , a txt files , or other text
source.

I found this module
http://developer.audiias.com/src/insusomascreen-0.2.tar.gz that divides
the screen in two parts and on the top put the mplayer in full screen
and under the screen put mozilla-gtkmozembed , so you can see a webpage
, a rss , xml etc ..

But this interesting module doesn't working , do you know another module
or way to divides the mplayer full screen?

Thanks for the help

Goodbye

Pierpaolo