[MPlayer-users] choosing which sound card with sdl

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:48:19 CET 2009

> >> Does the lack of responses mean that no one knows how to specify a
> >> different card or that the answer is so obvious that it doesn't
> >> deserve a reply?

The answer is in the code. More than likely nobody has offered a suitable
solution for you, because no suitable solution has yet been coded for the
user
to use.

You're on the right track though.

If you want you could compile a debug version of the current subversion and
step through the code yourself, to determine where a suitable option might
be
placed. Frankly, I would just unplug the USB and leave it at that.

Merry Christmas, Chris.