[MPlayer-users] Cant get XvMC to work on intel graphic

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Thu Jun 18 08:44:55 CEST 2009

> The only idea I have
> left concerns the LVDS screen which xrandr claims to be connected, but it
> isn't. If the video was played to the not-connected-display it would look
> just like it looks...

No ideas left. While switching off LVDS with xrandr didn't work, ignoring
LVDS in xorg.conf did work. So now I have two independent displays, one on
VGA, one on DVI, both of them play the video with -vo xv, none of them
plays with -vo xvmc.

I think that's how far I get. In few weeks there should be a new intel
driver being released... ;-)

Greets,
Kiste