[MPlayer-users] gmplayer: how to hide the skinned GUI?

Harald Dunkel harald.dunkel at t-online.de
Sun Jun 14 15:43:44 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I am using gmplayer (most recent SVN) together with the Skins, e.g.
"ater". Problem: How can I hide the control GUI?

I would like to simply klick with the left mouse button into the
movie, and the GUI comes up or goes away, similar to the right button
bound to the gmplayer control menu.

I do _not_ want to iconify the GUI. An icon would be either on top
of the movie, which would be disturbing, or below the movie window,
which would be difficult to reach.

Platform is Debian Sid, amd64. Window Manager is fvwm2.

Any idea would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Harri