[MPlayer-users] mplayer SVN-r28935 with kernel 2.6.30.1

Peter Hanzel hanzelpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:25:27 CEST 2009

Hello.

You are right. It works with -nosound. I am using alsa. No OSS.
So it is a problem with alsa.
Also standard : aplay /usr/share/sound/alssa/Rear_Left.wav gives bad sound
and in cmd line there is
underrun!!! (at least 0.025 ms long).
underrun!!! (at least 0.008 ms long).
underrun!!! (at least 0.005 ms long).

So i will try to uprade ALSA-lib, ALSA-utils.