[MPlayer-users] rtp streaming broken? - solved

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Thu Jan 29 12:44:05 CET 2009

> do you have a route for your multicast addresses? Try with plain
> unicast

Aaah, dammit!  While testing unicast (which also used to work) I discovered
the problem - iptables :-/  I locked down my box a while back and obviously
forgot to put a rule in allowing UDP on port 5004.  I guess tcpdump sits
before iptables...

Just added this in and it's all working fine again - so sorry about that, but
thanks a lot for your suggestions Nico, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Adam.