[MPlayer-users] Unable to play DVDs because --disable-dvdnav has no effect!!

Jan Schiefer cheaterjs at gmx.de
Sat Jan 17 21:18:49 CET 2009

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski schrieb:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:35:37 +0100
> Jan Schiefer <cheaterjs at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> --disable-libdvdnav
>
> it's --disable-dvdnav now

Sorry, I meant --disable-dvdnav. This one has no effect.

After looking around I think the second ( real! ) bug is that somehow
only the UDF*File() functions ( UDFFindFile, UDFReadFile... ) are called
in libdvdcss and not the DVD*File() functions for the iso9660 filesystem.

This patch implements the functions for the iso9660 filesystem:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2008-September/074499.html

However, can you fix the --disable-dvdnav issue first, because it allows
me to play DVDs until the second bug is properly fixed?

Greetings,
Jan Schiefer!