[MPlayer-users] newbie, first message, Bellegarde Laurent

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 14:55:34 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

This is my first message in this list and I also subscribe the ffmpeg users'one, let me introduce myself,

Bellegarde Laurent,
work : Biology and Geology teacher in second level studies
country : France, south-western, very close to spain, in Biarritz,
famous surf city.
computer : 2 laptops at home, one for me, one for my wife, both running
under GNU/Linux Ubuntu Hardy 32 and 64 bits. No windows at home since
year 2000, expect in the house's walls  ;-)

co-founder with Eric Seigne, a french developper of www.lprod.org project,
everything to help newbies video editing only with free software under
GNU/Linux. The main part of the website is in french (sorry), but
english and spanish translations are running to help more people,
beginners.

User everyday life of ffmpeg and mencoder in severals videos
editing...congratulations to all ffmpeg/mpayer/mencoder team
developpers, without you nothing could be possible  :-D

Thanks for reading, my first question in a next message.

Bye,

Laurent