[MPlayer-users] mplayer not finding TrueHD audio track in m2ts-stream

Asfand Yar Qazi ayqazi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:46:25 CET 2009

2009/1/18 Rune Svendsen <runesvend at gmail.com>:

>Hello
>
>I'm trying to get mplayer to play the TrueHD audio track - using the
>ffmlp audio codec - in a file from a Blu-Ray disc. mplayer correctly
>recognizes the AC3 audio tracks within the file (IDs 4352, 4354, 4355
>and 4356), but it fails to find the TrueHD audio track (ID 4353).
>
>What to do?

I've been uploading samples from a few bluray discs that mplayer can't
find the main english audio track for (e.g. Iron Man comes to
mind)..... I've stopped doing that, because I've decided that what
I've uploaded is enough for them to do their work, and I don't want to
hassle them seeing how they aren't being paid for it or anything.

However, a status page on the main site saying which Blu-Ray movies
play and which don't would be nice - would cut down on queries on the
mailling list, and allow a central place for people to register which
movies they're most interested in being made to work, as well as send
in samples for! :-)