[MPlayer-users] Request for Bloom effect in Video Output

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun Dec 20 13:39:52 CET 2009

> Here is bluring from lenses of camera, not from eyes facets - there is no
> need to mix these things.

Ok, so I see in fact I don't know what you're talking about, at least it's
not what wikipedia thinks "blooming" is.

And, as I'm used to use mammalian eyes but not compound eyes (which
consist of facets) I probably have never experienced the effect you're
describing.

>  It appears by other physical laws - and, faster of all, must be modelled
> in some other way - but
> it must be modelled only in computer graphics - in films - it already
> presented from lenses of
> camera - as it was said somewhere in the beginning of this conversation.

So the filter will be only useful for "MPlayer- The Computer Graphics
Player" and not for "MPlayer- The Movie Player".

>  And if you posting photos - could you post them in smaller size - less
> than 100 KB? - It is
> not very comfortable to download 1,4 MB.

I'm so sorry, I won't do that again.

kiste