[MPlayer-users] Another Segmentation Fault

Chisum Lindauer clindauer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:26:53 CET 2009

The library that's been set in my lap uses it and it was working on the
other server.  No reason to change it if i'ts already using mencoder.

While I honor the svn recommendation, mencoder was known to be working for
this application on another server so I think it is the server environment,
not the mencoder itself, causing the issue.