No subject

Tue Aug 25 22:50:44 CEST 2009

channels.conf.

I don't think you explained how you recorded the sample.
You should either use gnutv (if the program is not transmitted via DVB-S2) or
mplayer -dumpstream (then you can add all required pid's in mplayer's
channels.conf). Please see the documentation for more information (then ask
again).

An unrelated, but worse problem is that it seems to me libavcodec (the decoder
used by both ffmpeg and mplayer/mencoder) is not able to decode the streams
correctly. But I would still advice to find a suitable recording possibility
(the decoding issue is likely to be fixed sooner or later).

Carl Eugen