[MPlayer-users] mplayer VDPAU support

kkumar s kumars2007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:03:09 CEST 2009

you mean  draw_slice is called from huffyuv.c( I am not sure if this is
called)   as don't see draw_slice called from h264.c . In h264.c  in
decode_nal_units,
I see a call ff_vdpau_add_data_chunk ,    . After this I don't see how the
control is transferred to draw_slice .  Or is draw_slice called before the
ff_vdpau_add_data_chunk .  Are they running in different threads ?
 Sorry I've just started looking at it , so had these basic questions .
thanks,
kumar.