[MPlayer-users] Slave command "panscan" doesn't work with frontends.

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Fri Aug 28 01:30:35 CEST 2009

Le primidi 11 fructidor, an CCXVII, Reimar Döffinger a écrit :
> In how far would that have to differ from -panscan with negative values?
> Possibly with a negative -panscanrange?

I would say: the possibility to add margins to the top and bottom and not
only to the left and right, and the possibility to set different margins on
the left and on the right, and on the top and on the bottom. And dimensions
in absolute pixels value.

Cf. the example of a 1920×1080 screen in clone mode of a 1920×1200 one: it
just needs a 150 pixels bottom margin.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George