[MPlayer-users] [patch] more 24-bit reorder fixes

Jason Tackaberry tack at urandom.ca
Wed Aug 19 02:23:39 CEST 2009

Hi Shane,

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 14:46 -0700, Shane W wrote:
> This patch addresses cases not covered by reorder_ch.c
> r29427 changes. With this and defining BUFFERTIME in
> ao_alsa.c, see my other post, 24-bit wav playback is
> working well here.

Hm, your reorder_ch.c patch is obviously correct.

As for BUFFERTIME, I've no idea unfortunately, but the appropriate place
to start that discussion would be the mplayer-dev-eng mailing list.

Do you have any 6 or 8 channel 24-bit samples you could either make
available or point me to?  Once I verify the patch works in practice
I'll commit it.

Thanks,
Jason.