[MPlayer-users] Incomplete TS scanning

Gergely CZUCZY gergely.czuczy at harmless.hu
Wed Aug 12 16:43:21 CEST 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:39:59 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:39:49PM +0200, Gergely CZUCZY wrote:
> > I've uploaded two streams to serve as examples for this, the first
> > one is captured with mplayer, using:
> > mplayer -vo null -dumpfile ch1.stream -dumpstream
> > udp://224.20.5.1:3000
> >
> > the output is:
> > http://files.mediatech.hu/ch1.stream
> >
> > and the second one is a tcpdump capture file's saved UDP stream for
> > the previous content:
> > http://files.mediatech.hu/ch1.udp
> > (was made by: wireshark:ch1.cap->follow udp stream->save as)
>
> MPlayer doesn't play either for me...
I've played it with smplayer, that windows binary from the website.

> > mplayer plays both, but I couldn't get any other players to deal
> > with it, and we'd like to know how does mplayer understand it, and
> > what are the PIDs, content whatever, that needed to play this.
>
> -identify or -v?
STREAM: [udp] udp://224.20.5.1:3000
STREAM: Description: MPEG over UDP streaming
STREAM: Author: Dave Chapman, Benjamin Zores
STREAM: Comment: native udp support
Stream not seekable!

That's all I got with that. It was the same with -msglevel all=9

Sincerely,
Gergely CZUCZY
Harmless Digital Bt

+36-30-9702963