[MPlayer-users] Seeking while playing a Vado HD video causes the audio track (MS ADPCM using ffadpcmms) to start from the beginning

Chris Hozian chozian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 05:20:09 CEST 2009

Hello Carl,

Thanks for taking a look into this!

I attempted to upload a file by the name of
2009-07-31_chozian_at_gmail_dot_com_Vado_HD.avi. The file is 271MB. I got
back a "553 Could not create file" after it was done uploading. I'm assuming
it failed, but wanted to double check with you before attempting again. Is
this file too large? If so, what size file would be good? I tried uploading
a very small text file called test.txt which appeared to have uploaded
successfully.

Also, in my original post, I wrote that the Vado HD video files are 1KByte/s
video bitrate. That was an obvious typo. I meant to say 1MByte/s bitrate.

Regards,
Chris Hozian