[MPlayer-users] List admin - No messages from list since April 8, 2009

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:04:05 CEST 2009

Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:10 PM, John Brown <johnbrown105 <at> hotmail.com>
>  wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I don't know where else to report this.
> >
> > I have a Hotmail account. I am a member of three mplayer lists; Users,
> > Cygwin and MEncoder Users. The last time that I received a message was
> > April 8, 2009.

<snip/>

> Should be fixed.
>
> Guillaume

I'm still having problems.

According to Gmane, your response was posted at 2009-04-22 15:22:35 GMT
When I clicked "Reply", the "To" field contained your personal address,
not the list. Of course this means that I did not get that message from
the list. I got it directly from you.

That was the last message in MPlayer Users according to Gmane. So I
looked at the other groups.

MPlayer Cygwin has some messages that were
posted after your message about the fix:
at 2009-04-22 16:34:00 GMT and 2009-04-22 18:06:13 GMT
I did not get those messages.

MEncoder Users does not have a more recent message. The last one was at
2009-04-22 15:03:35 GMT.

My safe list includes all of these:
mplayer DASH  cygwin AT mplayerhq DOT hu
mplayer DASH users AT mplayerhq DOT hu
mencoder DASH users AT mplayerhq DOT hu

The messages are not in my Junk folder.

Regards,