[MPlayer-users] A/V out-of-sync using vdpau on rev. 29185

Andre Madeira amadeirabus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:21:30 CEST 2009

Thansk for the tip Carl. It worked for my videos.

However, I had to remove the following functions from libavcodec/utils.c due
the recent changes by rbultje (Thilo Borgmann). His r18353 cl moves
av_*_packet()
functions from libavformat/ to libavcodec/. I was getting a linking problem
as there
were duplicate functions. So I removed the following functions from utils.c:
  av_destruct_packet(),   av_init_packet(), av_new_packet(), av_get_packet()
  av_dup_packet(), av_destruct_packet_nofree()
and it linked fine.

Do you know what's the culprit cl? Is there another simpler workaround like
commenting few lines of ifdef something somewhere?

Thanks again.
Andre