[MPlayer-users] Cross-compiling mplayer from Mac OS X 10.5 x86 to Mac OS X 10.3.9 ppc

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 00:29:11 CEST 2008

On Sep 28, 2008, at 5:04 AM, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Ergzay <ergzay at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've installed the 10.3 cross compile libraries which includes a 3.3
>> version of gcc but I can't figure out how to cross compile it.
>
> GCC-3.3 support has been removed in current SVN. I don't know if what
> you're trying to do has a chance to work.

I have an older system (with older OS) and want to get a new version
of mplayer running on it any way possible. I haven't been able to
compile on there for almost a year now. It stopped working around
October of '07 I think. This is mainly for the newer support for ASS
subtitles and faster h264 playback. Do you have any suggestions to a
course of action?