[MPlayer-users] How to set initial soft volume higher

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:44:29 CEST 2008

I cannot find any option to set the softvol initial level higher than
100%. I have wracked my brains out on how to do this and I even tried
using -input file=somefile to do it with a volume +100 in it. But it
seems that its a bug that if you use that option inside your
~/.mplayer/config file inside a profile it doesn't work and doesn't
accept commands from the file. Both of these are exceedingly annoying.
Is this just a regression break or has no one ever seen this?

Ergzay