[MPlayer-users] MPLAYER GOING DOWNHILL ... i.e. Windows Vista playback problems

John Smith antlamp at inorbit.com
Sun Sep 28 08:18:57 CEST 2008

  >There is no break in the development cycle. There cannot be any.
  >Because there was never a development cycle. MPlayer is
  >devloped ad hoc and when people feel like it. Because there isnt
  >a release for a year doesn't mean the project is dead at all.

  It just makes it a very cheap project if there is no direction or
  impetus to make it better, or even knowledge if people are
  working on it.... I mean, you make it sound like it is simply
  perfect and there are no issues. Playing HD & BlueRay is
  so basic. 7.1, 8.1 audio is icing on the cake. I still contend
  the powers that may be (the ones who keep mplayerhq.com)
  can do a better job helping the community. Maybe I am totally
  wrong and these things are being worked on. But it sounds
  like you don't know and are making deeply hypothetical
  judgments.... and non-germane criticisms. Thank you

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com