[MPlayer-users] MEncoder dev-SVN-r27659 (latest trunk) unable to record (1.0-rc2 fine)

Phil Oleynik Oleynik.Phil at mail.ioffe.ru
Wed Sep 24 09:40:33 CEST 2008

Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> 	***
>
> 	Something has changed between 1.0rc2 and the latest svn which causes this.
>
> 	Any hints? Thanks.
Hello,
I have noticed that mencoder does not initialize or set TV-card to
necessary channel or norm. When I watch tv with mplayer, the last
channel and norm settings remain in mencoder regardless command line.
Try to workaround with mplayer prior to recording, and maybe someone can
help to resolve this bug or point where is my mistake.

Phil