[MPlayer-users] the problem of include/lib path

张海滨 hbzhang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:15:47 CEST 2008

Hi, Everyone.
My host is X86's architecture and my target is also X86's architecture. But there are some difference between them.  Our paltform sdk has its own TARGET/usr/lib and TARGET/usr/include path. I have configured mplayer with this lib and include path. Here comes the problem. Mplayer not only included our target platform's TARGET/usr/lib and TARGET/usr/include path, but also included host's /usr/lib and /usr/include path. How to exclude host's /usr/lib and /usr/include path?
Thanks in advances!

Thanks and Best Regards!

ZHANG Hai-bin