[MPlayer-users] Building with SSE3 support

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:34:15 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Andrew Berg <bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What would be a good mailing list/message board/etc. to discuss and
> learn about optimization? I've become quite interested in the subject,
> but I don't know much, nor do I know where to look.

If you want to learn from a code standpoint, you can feel free to ask
dumb questions in #x264 on Freenode; we are the proud owners of the
most utterly ridiculously x86-optimized codebase I have ever seen.

If you want to learn from a CFLAGS perspective, well... try
http://funroll-loops.info/ ;) ;)

Dark Shikari