[MPlayer-users] New Format Request

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Thu Oct 16 16:25:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thursday 16 October 2008 06:48, Joshua Shriver wrote:
> How or to whom can I send a sample file for possible support in
> mplayer/mencoder?
> From my understanding it's a xvid type format, but not 100%.
> Willing to do further research.

Upload it to ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ and
provide a description file (with the same basename as sample file)
with as technical much details, as possible.

Well, this file will be available only to ftp maintainers until
review, so it may be a better idea to upload it to some publicly
available storage if possible.

Best regards,
Andrew