[MPlayer-users] When will there be a new release?

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Tue Oct 14 22:20:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 14 October 2008 21:58, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 09:38:18PM +0400, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> > -vf pp ha:a/va:a,unsharp=l7x7:0.8:c7x7:0.8,pp=dr:a,screenshot
> > where unsharp is definitely most resource-expensive thing (-vo
> > gl is used and result is too blurry on my taste with my nvidia
> > card).
>
> With lscale=4 vo gl does the equivalent to unsharp=l5x5:0.5
> I do not really like it though, encoding artefact get too
> visible (I have not yet made the strength adjustable at
> runtime).

Oh, I not mentioned that I already use lscale and cscale for
another purpose:
vo=gl:lscale=1:cscale=1:yuv=3:osdcolor=0x0fefff
(unfortunately, my GeForce7300GT has only 4 texture units, so I
can't use yuv=4 with this configuration)

It seems to be impossible to combine usage of bicubic spline and
unsharping using gl video output, so I forced to do the last part
in software.

Best regards,
Andrew