[MPlayer-users] Stitched video file has no audio and no timecode

Anthony Castillon anthony_castillon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 21:41:45 CEST 2008

Hi, Kiste,

> Oh, when you play them in mplayer, all codec information will be written
> to the console. No need to ask someone, I think.

I tried your suggestion.  I viewed the codec information of one of the input wmv's in mplayer.  I also tried viewing the codec info of the stitched wmv. To my surprise, the stitched wmv file played in mplayer with audio!!!  I tried the rest of the sample stitched files and they all played with audio in mplayer.  How come the files don't play with audio in Windows Media Player 10?

Anthony