[MPlayer-users] Trouble with playing WMA file on S3C2410

JasonHill jason.hill at live.cn
Fri Oct 3 12:23:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have ported Linux 2.6.25.7 and MPlayer1.0rc2 to S3C2410 platform, well everything seems OK, I can even play mp3 file with libmad and mplayer.

With ffmpeg, mplayer is able to identify wma file and play it over UDA1341, however, the performance is not good enough, the sound will last for 2 seconds, then pause for around 0.5 second, and so forth. The CPU usage is around 80%.

I dont know if this might be a problem with UDA1341 driver, does anyone have an idea on solving this problem?

Thanks.

BR.
Jason