[MPlayer-users] Synchronizing multiple instance of Mplayer over the network

Lehni lists at scratchdisk.com
Fri Nov 28 02:03:53 CET 2008

Since each of the files are 1080i, I cannot use the broadcasting
features fo VLC.

This is as close to an existing solution I have come in my search for
one before, but it does not work for me.

The video whale project describes a similar setup:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/apps/videowhale.html

Jürg