[MPlayer-users] Mplayer does not play sound from TV

Horváth Csaba horvathcsabalaszlo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:23:03 CET 2008

Hi,

I have sound with MP3 players, and with other TV apps, like TVtime, and with
Mplayer, when i watch movies, i have sund. Sound is missing only in TV.

I have Mplayer 1.0rc2 installed, i have configured with
 ./configure --enable-gui --enable-radio-capture
command line.

I have realized that the sound card's line in is active, and it is mapped to
the output, but nothing comes from the TV card. It's strange, but the Tvtime
uses the same V4L2, and it has sound from TV card...

Thanks for help!

Csaba Horvath