[MPlayer-users] Where can I find these libraries?

bravo 007 a_beta_c at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 07:06:46 CET 2008

Stroller wrote:
I have a reply from 007 (off-list, I think?) in which he says it's not
working. bravo 007 - advise you to repost that message here if you
still need help.

> Ok i'm  sorry, I forgot when I replied your message it forwarded to your mail not this mailing list. I type "mplayer" in console and it gave me an error message that mplayer can't find this library (for this case libcaca.so.0), so what should I do now?

John Doe wrote:
BUT given the fact that BackTrack is a Live CD and bravo 007 is asking on how to make mplayer work on it...
All I can say is : good luck!
Please, bravo 007, feel free to humour me,
but if you do so - tell us how you made mplayer run on BackTrack 3.