[MPlayer-users] Where can I find these libraries?

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 22:35:12 CET 2008

On 12 Nov 2008, at 08:42, Пламен Петров wrote:
> Stroller написа:
>>> ...  I am using Backtrack 3 (based on slackware 12.0). ...
>>
>> What does your package manager says about libcaca & libcucul?
>
> BUT given the fact that BackTrack is a Live CD (see [1]),
> and bravo 007 is asking on how to make mplayer work on it...
> All I can say is : good luck!

Please forgive me. I completely read past the sentence in which 007
said he was using Backtrack. It was pretty late here when I replied.

> Please, bravo 007, feel free to humour me,
> but if you do so - tell us how you made mplayer run on BackTrack 3.

I have a reply from 007 (off-list, I think?) in which he says it's not
working. bravo 007 - advise you to repost that message here if you
still need help.

Stroller.