[MPlayer-users] Asf stream capture. Regression?

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 12 09:00:30 CET 2008

12.11.08, 10:52, "Reimar Döffinger" <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:16:33AM +0300, denisgolovan wrote:
> > Stream grabbing seems like working fine, but I try to grab multibitrate (or how is it called properly?) stream and mplayer chooses the least(?) bitrate possible (frame size is 160x120 and audio is 8000Hz).
> Please give the exact command line you use.

Nothing special. Just the ordinary dumpstream (it's part of the grab script):
  mplayer -user-agent %VIDEO_USER_AGENT% -cookies -cookies-file cookies_auth.txt -v -playlist mms.txt -dumpstream -dumpfile mms_capture.wma

> And I don't think your proposed patch will work, it is only for locally
> stored files and actually more likely to break streamed stuff.
  It's sad :(

P.S. I can setup a login on streaming server used in my script grabbing for you to test.

--
Regards,
Denis Golovan aka MageSlayer